1.Learn and live.
2.Studies this matter, lacks the time, but is lacks diligently.
3.Complacency is the enemy of study.
4.By reading we enrich the mind, by conversation we polish it.
5.The study certainly is not the life complete. But, since continually life part of - studies also is unable to conquer, what but also can make?
学习不是人生的全部 但连学习都征服不了 你还能做什么？
1.Genius only means hardworking all ones life.
2.Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any one thing.
3.It is no use doing what you like; you have got to like what you do.
4.Give me a place to stand and I will move the world.
5.If you dont learn to think when you are young, you may never learn.
6.Books and friends should be few but good.
7.People die, but books never die. No man and no force can abolish memory.
8.Reading is not merely sympathizing and understanding; it is also criticizing and judging.
9.Reading is to the mind what exercise it to the body.
10.The more a man learns ,the more he knows his ignorance.
11.To be fond of learning is akin to knowledge. To practice with vigor is akin to benevolence. To possess the feeling of shame is akin to courage. -----Confucius
12.Reading without reflecting is like eating without digesting.
13.By reading we enrich the mind, by conversation we polish it.
14.Great hopes make great man.
15.God helps those who help themselves.
Live and learn. 活到老，学到老。
It is never too old to learn. 为学不怕年高。
A man becomes learned by asking questions. 要长学问，就得多问；多问则业精。
There is no royal road to learning. 学问无坦途。That is a good book which is opened with expectation and closed with profit. 好书开卷引人入胜，闭卷使人得益。 The best horse needs breaking, and the aptest child needs teaching. 玉不琢不成器。
1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海内存知己，天涯若比邻。
2. A common danger causes common action. 同舟共济。 3. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast. 知足常乐。
4. A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑，长一智。 5. A guest should suit the convenience of the host. 客随主便。
6. A letter from home is a priceless treasure. 家书抵万金。 7. All rivers run into the sea. 殊途同归。
8. All time is no time when it is past. 机不可失，时不再来。 9. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一日一个苹果，身体健康不求医。
10. As heroes think, so thought Bruce. 英雄所见略同。 11. A young idler, an old beggar. 少壮不努力，老大徒伤悲。
12. Behind the mountains there are people to be found. 天外有天，山外有山。 13. Bad luck often brings good luck. 塞翁失马，安知非福。
14. Bread is the stall of life. 面包是生命的支柱。（民以食为天。）
15. Business is business. 公事公办。 16. Clumsy birds have to start flying early. 笨鸟先飞。
17. Courtesy costs nothing. 礼多人不怪。 18. Custom makes all things easy. 习惯成自然。
19. Desire has no rest. 人的欲望无止境。 20. Difficult the first time, easy the second. 一回生，二回熟。
21. Do not change horses in mid-stream. 别在河流中间换马。 22. Do not have too many irons in the fire. 贪多嚼不烂。
23. Do not pull all your eggs in one basket. 别把所有的蛋都放在一个篮子里。（不要孤注一掷。）
24. Do not teach fish to swim. 不要班门弄斧。 25. East or west, home is the best. 东奔西跑，还是家里好。
26. Experience is the best teacher. 实践出真知。 27. Fact is stranger than fiction. 事实比虚构更离奇。
（大千世界，无奇不有。） 28. Faith can move mountains. 信念能移山。
（精诚所至，金石为开。） 29. First impressions are half the battle. 先入为主。
30. Give as good as one gets. 一报还一报。（以德报德，以怨还怨。）
31. Give everyone his due. 一视同仁。 32. Good wine needs no bush. 酒香不怕巷子深。
33. Haste makes waste. 欲速则不达。（忙中常出错。）
34. He that promises too much means nothing. 轻诺者寡信。 35. He who has an art has everywhere a part. 一招鲜，吃遍天。
36. He would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom. 千里之行始于足下。 37. Home is where the heart is. 心在哪里，哪里就是家。
38. If you are not inside a house, you don not know about its leaking. 不在屋里，不知漏雨。（亲身经历才有体会。）
39. In peace prepare for war. 平时准备战时。（居安思危。）
40. It is never too late to mend. 亡羊补牢，犹未为晚。 41. It six of one and half a dozen of the other. 彼此彼此。
42. Just has long arms. 天网恢恢，疏而不漏。 43. Keep something for a rainy day. 未雨绸缪。
44. Life is a span. 人生如朝露。 45. Man proposes, God disposes. 谋事在人，成事在天。
46. Meet plot with plot. 将计就计。 47. Merry meet, merry part. 好聚好散。
48. Mind acts upon mind. 心有灵犀一点通。 49. Never hit a man when he is down. 不要落井下石。
50. Never judge by appearances. 切莫以貌取人。 51. No fire without smoke. 无风不起浪。
52. Nurture passes nature. 教养胜过天性。 53. One is never too old to learn. 活到老，学到老。
54. One swallow does not make a summer. 一燕不成夏。（一花独放不是春。）
55. One who has seen the ocean thinks nothing of mere rivers. 曾经沧海难为水。 56. Out of sight, out of mind. 眼不见，心不烦。
57. Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。 58. Poverty is stranger to industry. 勤劳之人不受穷。
59. Rome was not built in a day. 罗马不是一日建成的。（伟业非一日之功。）
60. Sense comes with age. 老马识途。 61. So many men, so many minds. 人心各不同。
62. Some thing is learned every time a book is opened. 开卷有益。 63. Strike while the iron is hot. 趁热打铁。
64. The car will find its way round the hill when it gets there. 车到山前必有路。 65. The heart is seen in wine. 酒后吐真言。
66. The older the wiser. 人老智多。（姜还是老的辣。）
67. The worse luck now, the better another time. 风水轮流转。 68. Thoughts are free from toll. 思想不用交税。
（人人都可以自由思考。） 69. Time tries all things. 时间检验一切。
70. Use legs and have legs. 经常用腿，健步如飞。 71. Virtue never grows old. 美德常青。
72. Walls have ears. 隔墙有耳。 73. What is done cannot be undone. 覆水难收。
74. Wine in, truth out. 酒后吐真言。 75. You are only young once. 青春只有一次。
76. You cannot burn the candle at both ends. 蜡烛不可两头燃。（鱼和熊掌不可兼得。）
77. You cannot have your cake and eat it. 有得就有失。（事难两全其美。）
78. You never know till you have tried. 事非经过不知难。 79. Youth will be served. 青春好作乐。
80. Zeal without knowledge is a runaway horse. 无知的狂热是脱缰的野马。
1、the success of revolution hinges on profound learning. ——sun yat-sen
2、books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors; and the most patient of teachers. ——c.w.eliot
3、learning is an ornament in prosperity, a refuge in adversity, and a provision in old age. ——aristotle
4、that we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of child. ——bernard shaw
5、I would like to live to study, and not study to live. ——Bacon
1、Between today and tomorrow, there is a very long time; while you still have the spirit of the time, learn to act quickly. --gerd译文：在今天和明天之间，有一段很长的时间。
趁你还有精神的时候，学习迅速地力事。——歌德2、Reading and learning, with the help of other peoples ideas and knowledge, set up their own ideas and knowledge. - Pushkin译文：读书和学习是在刑人思想和知识的帮助下，建立起目目己的思想和知识。
一普希全3、You have to learn to think and then to write -Varro译文：你们要学习思考，然后再来写作。一一布区罗4、What constitutes the biggest obstacle to learning is what we know, not what is unknown.--bernard译文：构成我们学习最大障得的是已知的东西，而不是未知的东西。
一一贝尔约5、Now, I am afraid that it is not the hard life, but can not earn and understand the world I want to understand the urgent need to understand the world. Dont work for me, or die.--lomonosov译文：现在，我怕的并不是那艰苦严峻的生活而是不能再学习和认识我迫切想了解的世界。对我来说，不学习，毋宁死。
——罗蒙诺索夫6、Youth is the time to learn wisdom, middle age is the time to put into practice.--rousseau译文：青年是学习智的时期，中年是何语实践的时期。一一卢梭7、Interest in the content of the knowledge may become a learning motivation -Zankov译文：对所学知识内容的兴趣可能成为学习动机。
一科夫8、If you dont want to spend your whole life in the world, you have to study for a lifetime -Golgi译文：如果不想在世界上虚度一生，那就要学习一韭子。一一高尔基。
1. Waste not,want not. 俭以防匮。
2. From saving comes having. 富有来自节俭。3. A penny saved is a penny gained. 省一文是一文。
4. Take care of the pence and the pound will take care of themselves.金钱积少便成多。5. Frugality is an estate alone.节俭本身就是一宗财产。
6. He that regards not a penny,will lavish a pound.小钱不知节省，大钱将滥花。7. Small gains bring great wealth.积小利，成巨富。
8. Many a little makes a mickle. 积少便成多。9. As the touchstone tries gold,so gold tries man. 试金之石可试金，正如黄金能试人。
10.Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue. 勇敢和坚决是美德的灵魂。11.The path to glory is always rugged. 光荣之路常坎坷。
12.Nothing is difficult to the man who will try. 世上无难事，只要人肯试。13.The fire is the test of gold;adversity of strong man. 烈火试真金，困苦炼壮士。
14.Great hopes make great man. 远大的希望造就伟大的人物。15.No way is impossible to courage. 勇士面前无险路。
16.A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner. 平静的大海决不能造就出熟练的水手。17.The good seaman is known in bad weather. 坏天气下才能识得出良好的海员；要识好海员，须凭 坏天气。
18.The best hearts are always the bravest. 行为最勇敢的人心地总是最善良。19.We must not lie down,and cry,God help us. 求神不如求己。
20.He that falls today may be up again tomorrow. 今天跌倒的人也许明天就会站起。21.Rome was not built in a day. 罗马并非一日可建成；坚持必成。
22.Success belongs to the persevering. 胜利属于坚忍不拔的人。23.We must repeat a thousand and one times that perseverance is the only road to success. 我们要多次重申：不屈不挠是取得胜利的唯一道路。
24.Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth. 十九次失败，到第二十次获得成功，这就叫坚持。25.Step by step the ladder is ascended. 登梯需要逐级登。
26.Adversity leads to prosperity. 困苦通向昌盛。27.Patience and application will carry us through. 忍耐和专心会使我们度过难关。
28.Fortune often rewards with interest those that have patience to wait for her.做事只要有耐心，到头总会有好运；耐心候好运，好 运常会来。29.All things will come round to him who will but wait.只要肯等待，一切都会按时来。
30.Constant dropping wears the stone. 滴水不绝可穿石。31.Omelets are not made without breaking of eggs. 鸡蛋不打破，蛋卷做不成；不甘愿吃苦，则预期效果 达不到。
32.The world is a ladder for some to go up and others to go down. 世界好似一把梯，有人上去有人下。33.There needs a long apprenticeship to understand the mystery of the world's trade. 要知世事奥秘多，须要长期作学徒。
34.Life is sweet. 生活是可爱的；人无不好生（恶死）。35.Where there is life,there is hope. 生命不息，希望长在。
36.Life is not all beer and skittles. 人生并不全是吃喝玩乐。37.Much water runs by the mill that the miller knows not of. 眼前发生许多事，有些我们并不知。
38.Fortune knocks once at least at every man's door.人人都有走运的一天。39.If you are too fortunate,you will not know yourself; if you are too unfortunate,nobody will know you. 运气太好，见人不睬；运气太坏，无人理会。
40.Every man is the architect of his own fortune. 每一个人都是自身幸福的建筑师。41.Happy is he who knows his follies in his youth. 记得年轻时所作蠢事的人是幸福的。
42.Misfortunes never (seldom) come alone (single). 祸不单行。43.Misfortune is a good teacher. 不幸是良好的教师。
44.Misfortunes come at night. 祸常生于不测。45.Misfortunes tell us what fortune is. 恶运临头后，才知幸运贵。
46.Adversity makes a man wise,not rich. 患难能使人聪明，但不能使人富有。47.Live and learn. 活到老，学到老。
48.It is never too old to learn. 为学不怕年高。49.A man becomes learned by asking questions. 要长学问，就得多问；多问则业精。
50.There is no royal road to learning. 学问无坦途。51.He who is ashamed of asking is ashamed of learning. 畏问之人耻于学。
52.What is learned in the cradle lasts till the grave. 婴孩时期学到的东西，老死不会忘记。53.Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse. 知识能使好人更好，坏人更坏。
54.Soon learnt,soon forgotten. 学得快，忘得快。55.Learn young,learn fair. 为学趁年青，既学须学好。
56.A lazy youth,a lousy age. 少时懒惰老来苦。57.He that knows nothing,doubts nothing. 无知即无疑。
58.A good name keeps its luster in the dark. 良好的名声在黑暗中也能闪闪发光。59.Fame is a magnifying glass. 名誉是放大镜。
60.A good fame is better than a good face. 美名胜于美貌。61.Fame like a river is narrowest at its source and broadest afar off. 名誉如河流，发源处最狭，愈远愈宽广。
62.Take honour from me and my life is done. 没有名誉，就没有了生命。
life is like a sea, only the strong will of people, to reach the other shore. - Marx.生活就像海洋，只有意志坚强的人，才能到达彼岸。——马克思
Reading for the rise of the Chinese. - zhou enlai.为中华之崛起而读书。——周恩来
Successful flower, people just admiring her present mingyan! But when her yaren, soak the struggle leiquan, possessions on the blood rain of sacrifice. Ice -.成功的花， 人们只惊羡她现时的明艳！ 然而当初她的芽儿， 浸透了奋斗的泪泉， 洒遍了牺牲的血雨。——冰心
When you want to give up, think about what makes you insist on here. -- kobe Bryant.在你想要放弃的时候，想想是什么让你当初坚持走到了这里。——科比
Nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it. - MAO zedong.世上无难事，只怕有心人。——毛泽东
And will be more straight to the sea and the sea in full sail. - li bai.长风破浪会有时，直挂云帆济沧海。——李白
No accumulation, no thousands of miles, no small streams, no rivers.-Xunzi.不积跬步，无以至千里，不积小流，无以成江海。——荀子
There is no road in the world, there are many people who have gone, and they have become the way.-Luxun.世上本没有路，走的人多了，也变成了路。——鲁迅
A thousand grind and a hard hit, and the wind of the East and the West.-Zheng banqiao.千磨万击还坚劲，任尔东西南北风。——郑板桥
1:A lazy youth, a lousy age. 少壮不努力，老大徒伤悲。
2:An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.一日之计在於晨。
3:Where there is a will, there is a way 有志者事竟成
4:You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. 你必须相信自己这是成功的关键
5:Do not, for one repulse, give up the purpose that you resolved to effect. 不要只因一次失败，就放弃你原来决心想要达到的目的。
6 Early sow, early mow 早动手，早收获
7 Keep on learning as long as you live活到老，学到老。
8:Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧。
9:Be honest rather clever. 诚实比聪明更要紧
10:Better an empty purse than an empty head. 宁可钱袋瘪，不要脑袋空。
A lazy youth, a lousy age.
An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.
A man becomes learned by asking questions.
Actions speak louder than words.
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.
The shortest answer is doing.
All things are difficult before they are easy.
Great hopes make great man.
God helps those who help themselves.
In doing we learn.
Two heads are better than one.
Constant dropping wears the stone.
Better late than never.
It's never too late to mend.
If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.
A bold attempt is half success.
Good advice is beyond all price.